This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

I want to sleep, I want rest but I just can't close my eyes.....

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera Semuanya....

I want to sleep and I want to rest but I just can't close my eyes. I wrote down the 11th letters then to someone with a big hopes that my letters will be replied :( but I just play stupid and yes because I am just stupid and very plain guy!.

Never I pretended to be happy but now I am pretend that I am a happy guy!


I really hope, tomorrow will be a better day to me!. InsyaAllah......


Sekian, sehingga bertemu lagi.

1 comment:

Ghazali B Abd Aziz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...