This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Obama Refuses to Take Selfie With Young Girl, but Takes One With Malaysia’s PM : Picky, Choosy or Safety?

Assalamualaikum
...dan Salam Sejahtera juga.....

Hahahaha (ketawa dulu). Am I late?, whatever!. Actually I noticed this pic on the first day where it was first published but I just KIV to be my very latest entry. I have no idea (No, I have lots but to put something in very nice sentence is not easy actually). Ok, this is not my review and I found it in Time Magazine and here it is...

Well, here’s more proof that the selfie epidemic is still running rampant.
President Barack Obama landed in Malaysia on Saturday, and by Sunday, he’d already taken a selfie with the nation’s Prime Minister, Najib Razak.
Najib tweeted the photo:
Najib & Obama


It’s kind of awkward, right? Well, what makes it even more awkward is the fact that just days before, during his visit to Seoul, Obama totally denied a 13-year-old girl a selfie of her own.
After the President spoke to U.S. troops in South Korea, he spotted the girl holding a sign that read, “Mr. President May I Have a Selfie With You?” He did not fulfill her request, so this selfie with Najib is some major salt in her emotional wounds.
Now, I am in doubt why Obama refused to selfie with a little girl? - Hurmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a
different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


my blog goji berry (www.pellmell.co.kr)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...