This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Monday, 19 March 2012

Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera Semuanya.....

I have so many things to share, really!. However I have no time to spend longer on my Chronicle. It is been so long since the last time I was busy with my works. Back in 2007, 2008 & 2009 when I started my career in Miri as a fresh graduate and young engineer and now I am here again in Miri with the similar situation. The job descriptions are slightly different. You have to work as per you have to get paid. I just love it, at least I never know that the time goes so fast.

Make your wise decision

I don't realize that I am already four days in Miri. Today, the very first thing I have done is mailing to my ex-bosses in Kuala Lumpur and Saudi and also to my ex-colleagues. I have pulled myself off from joining and continuing the next trip to Al-Khobar, Saudi. I am no longer with PTD. It is very hard to decide at first but after so many deliberations and prayers, I strongly believed that I was fated to be in Miri again. I hope everybody understands my predicament in making this so hard decision.

Alhamdulillah, I am now enjoying my work tasks here. I know; they are not easy, but I will try to deliver to its best. I hope I can go through these hardships. Just remember, how busy we are working for the money; we must have not to get forgotten of Allah. He can gives to anyone He wants, and He can retreats from anyone He wants.

Oh - I have lot of things to get done!. Sekarang jam 1900hrs dan aku masih di pejabat. Esok ada Pig Refurbishment and Tracking Training Course di office. Participants will be Carigali operations. InsyaAllah kalau sempat aku akan kongsikan dengan kawan-kawan semua dalam next entry.

***zikir akan hilangkan penat kamu!. Berzikirlah selalu.....

Sekian, terima kasih!.


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dayat,
I'm sure things will be okay for you,if not great or smoothly as life has its ups and downs. Whatever it is,God is always there and He will take care of us. Have faith in Him! (a reminder to myself too). Take good care and it is always nice to see you around =)

Joyce

insan_marhaen said...

letih juga baca entri dalam BI ni. apa-apa pun - do it with honest...

Aku said...

apa yg ko buat sentiasa benar. elok pun benar, tak elok pun benar...

Amir Rayyan said...

Salam abg,

Moga Allah sentiasa permudahkan setiap yang dilakukan..insyaAllah...:)

NJ@Goboklama said...

welcome back Dayat! :D

Wanpetunjuk said...

Aku:
Sy setuju....


IM:
Terima kasih atas nasihat ringkar tuh


Cynthia:
Thanks babe.....


Wan:
InsyaAllah.....


GobokLama:
TQ kak....nak kena aktif balik ni....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...