This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Friday, 6 February 2009

Why and Why Not?

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera.....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
This is not a Baram Bravo. What do you feel to see this pic?

I will be going to Baram Bravo Platform this coming Monday until Thursday. Biocide Soaking is nearly to it's activation. This time around, Nazri will be my partner with extra six gorgeous subordinates. Two experienced supervisors and four so called down to earth operators. This is my first time to Baram field, and for sure I am quite enthusiastic to be there. To tell the truth, during my pre-mob meeting just now, I can't focus of what Nazri's briefing. My mind was onboard and suddenly I asked myself, why do I need to miss the ocean that much? Energy Miner came cross into my mind, from one platform to another, from one project to another. That was so memorable. The challenge now is the weather. As I always said, no one can go against God's will.

I need to leave my Chronicle for few days but not to leave it alone before I share something with my beloved friends. I would like to leave you with my 'Why and Why Not?' stances. To begin with, I always reverie of things that never were and say, "Why Not?". In our society, we have become so risk-averse that we often endanger creativity. We hire consultants to tell us what is possible, but they  define "possible" by determining what has already been done. It is important to realize that prior to every great advancement of humankind, the experts of the day would have assured you that are was impossible.

Often when I speak to my friends, I ask them to go into a state of mind I call "neutral". This simply means to suspend the circumstances surrounding their immediate reality and examine the world of possibility. This is not as easy to do as it would be seemed. We have been programmed to avoid risk and measure every obstacle. So, as soon as we begin exploring possibilities by asking ourselves " Why wouldn't this be possible?" our mind immediately begins counting the cost, the risk, and the probability of failure.

Please understand that we need people who examine the risk and deal with the details. They are the people who propel the ship of human endeavor. However, the captain of the ship must be the person who controls the helm and the rudder and should be a big picture "Why not?' sort of person. Trust me that everything was impossible before it was done. Look at every area of our life and ask question "Why?". Then go into neutral long enough to explore all of the possibilities and ask ourselves, "Why not?". We may begin to live our life at a higher level, fueled by the power of possibility.

Ask me why I harmed myself for the last race: Visionaries open the door of possibility allowing the whole world to pass into a better, brighter, and more significant existence.

17 comments:

patungcendana said...

i think, its not about being afraid or brave enough to take risks...its about what the risk actually involves...personally, i would take risks if i'm the only one who would suffer the failure, but if the risk involves dragging my family and children to destruction...i would not consider taking it... :-)

en_me said...

hi bro .. thanx for ur invitation.. but me just came back from muara, pekena nasi lalapan ittewwww..

zackzara said...

Someone told me that we don't have to have an opinion on anything in this world.

Let us back to basic. Where things are supposed to be neutral. Where things are not judged based on any other hidden reasons that somehow will make us feel bad and will hinder us on our agendas.

I am waiting for you to tell me 'that'...let me know yea. Oh..take care.

Neeza Shahril said...

of course, it's easy to do things without having much difficulties..

But,the satisfaction would be more if we manage to go through many obstacles in order to reach our destiny..

life is great because it comes with hurdles.. :)

Faisal Admar said...

er... actually why should come after why not... don't you think?

let say, i want to start a biz... i must think of why not start this biz with a list of good reasons.

then after i'm done with the why not listing, i should make a why list with the risk and so on... so if the why list is more than why not, i should consider other biz.

what do you think?

Mr Final said...

another good entry post... bro jage diri elok2 kat baram bravo tuh..

artisticklytouch said...

people around us would always ask 'why?'

we, the decision maker, the person involve directly to it must be able to justify our 'why not?'

Skullsplitter said...

Thats rite Zara. I just agreed with u on this. Back to basic, back to zero. =)

**Engineer? Wow. before this i thought i just wasting my time struggled with the engineering course, but now i know that so many industry certainly need the engineering skills.

skullsplitter

zackzara said...

Faisal Admar, for me...I prefer asked WHY to myself first before doing things. From my own experience in biz, WHY do I want to start with my own firm, WHY do I want to do things on my own, WHY do I have to start it now..and the list goes on.

WHY NOT is not a question. :)

WanHidayat said...

Mdm: Yup mdm...same here, I love to take risk if the risk doesn't involves my family...trust me, sometimes we have to enjoy the failure...




En_me: Lorrrr...apasal tak ajak sekali tadik...boleh bertakruf...takpe, nxt time...

WanHidayat said...

KakZara: Yesss...agreed, we just get beck to basic...but then we have to pretend like a holy virgin person...start with zero...how? OR back to basic in term of who we are and who are we???




KakNeeza: Errmm...yup, everyone looking for satisfaction I guess...what else???. This life promises cleared things but we just make it ambiguous....




Faisal: Hahahaha...this is good...why must a 'why' should comes first than 'why not'...I see your view in biz...you apply 'why not' when you already have the efforts and courage...actually you are not applying 'why not' at first place...how did your efforts and courage appeared...this is because you unconsciously already applied 'why' in your life...trust me...

whitelighter said...

We will end up nowhere when we keep on asking WHYs.

Adry said...

good luck with your life bro...

Fi-sha said...

Dear Hidayat, for me life is too short and too precious not taking up the chances. Though asking "why not' may not bring us a solid answer, insya allah, i always believe, we will get many more answers and reasons to this beautiful life. Take care bro!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛

炒米粉Ken said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

syhcool said...

Next, do the same thing for the pandora jewerly right front side of the shirt.Once you have done Pandora Bangles both front sides of the shirt, you then will need pandora bead to do the back of the shirt. Take the shirt and place the back of the discount pandora shirt so that the direct middle is on the ironing board. The pandora sale back collar of the shirt should be right up at the edge discount pandora charms of the "head" of the ironing board or even slightly hanging off. Pull the bottom buy pandora bracelets of the shirt to create that taught resistance again and pandora beads charms begin to spray the shirt and iron in the opposite direction of pandora earrings the pull.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...