This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Friday, 16 January 2009

The Countdown...

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera.....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Time goes by so fast. Today is already Friday and I wish every of us will have a blessing Friday. Nothing much to do in the office since my work tasks are completed. Actually, today I'm supposed to get to Northern field by Sirkossky for the site visit. PCSB is now planning to preserve all the pipeline in Miri. We are going to execute soaking Programme with involvement of SGS and PGTS. I just want to query, is it not late?. They always have the answer. The site visit has been canceled due to predicted adverse weather, and today I've woken up with rise and shine. This was so unheralded. 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Today, I want to study and to understand about the physical and mental controlling methodologies. This is of the highest importance for the racing. My buddy racing already warned me not to be so comfort of what I've done. It's never enough though!. Yes, it is not. I really need to put more efforts. This is my first trial which I pondered the racing is not a simple and easy one. I hope I can go through this tournament successfully. Win or lose is not my mission, to get strive and fight are my vision. My goal, as long as I can finish the racing. Hahaha.....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Tomorrow, I will fly back to KL at 0620hrs early in the morning. Once arrived in KL, I need to get a bus and heading off to Taiping for the racing, The 6th Iron Bound Siries Taiping Race 2009. I plan to meet some of my old friends in KL after the race before I take flight to Kuantan for a short furlough with my beloved family. I will be coming back to Miri on the next Friday and 'we' will be heading off to....???. Ok guys, those who celebrating Chinese New Year...I wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year!!!.

16 comments:

Khaliff Faid said...

Have a safe journey!

Xoxo!

zara said...

Have a great fun time in Tepeng! You already win half the battle by participating in such a challenging race, Wan. All the best & have a safe trip yea.

I think I know ur 'next' itinerary :D. Do have fun!

JaseMario said...

Hidayat... Selamat Menempuhi Casbaran & Selamat Berjaya.
Bro JaseMario !!!

Shumierain said...

Salam,
just singgah 2 wish

GOOD LUCK 4 DA RACE..

moonlight said...

hye, how was your iron bound challenge??

Neeza Shahril said...

Salam Dayat...

bila CNY tu? akak betul2 lost track bila sampai saudi ni..

kat sini memang tak celebrate CNY pun.. lagipun akak dah 5 hari tak masuk internet.. langsung tak tahu cerita..

yang akak tahu PAS menang di KT hehehe.. itupun husband yang cerita ;)

~NoRiSh~ said...

Smoga berjaya. Slamat bercuti bersma keluarga tercinta. Smoga slamat dalam perjalanan pergi dan balik..

Adry said...

Have a safe journey then... take care...

Mak Su said...

wan.... nak ke taiping? husband mak su asal taiping, tapi kita tak ada plan nak balik kg yet.

Y u Z z 9071 said...

lama x berborak kan...

rindu nak sembang sembang..

hepi alwaysss k

addyaholix said...

salam dayat,
lama tak dengar cerita,
wish u all da best,

copy paste ayat dayat, aja2 fighting bro haha!

JHaZKiTaRo said...

hey.. all the best!! anyway, salam ziarah dari bumi Dublin, Ireland.. saje2 lompat2 blog.. :)

Rush Murad said...

mana update racing ni?? nak tengok jugak macam mana rupa tempat yg dikhabarkan sangat menarik dan teruja tu....

日月神教-任我行 said...

成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,a片

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

syhcool said...

Next, do the same thing for the pandora jewerly right front side of the shirt.Once you have done Pandora Bangles both front sides of the shirt, you then will need pandora bead to do the back of the shirt. Take the shirt and place the back of the discount pandora shirt so that the direct middle is on the ironing board. The pandora sale back collar of the shirt should be right up at the edge discount pandora charms of the "head" of the ironing board or even slightly hanging off. Pull the bottom buy pandora bracelets of the shirt to create that taught resistance again and pandora beads charms begin to spray the shirt and iron in the opposite direction of pandora earrings the pull.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...