This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

It Is Still.....

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera Semuanya.....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
The acting of regional project manager

I've gone through so many times with this kind of situation. A circumstance where was varying my whole routine in a day and also changed me inside. These changes seem to be happening at too fast a pace. I implored myself, what is exactly situation I am facing off now?. A hectic moment where my mind and my body to get exuberant. The leakage of PL333 drives me into craziness. This is a national issue as the line contributes to 31,000 barrel nett per day. Let is times by 46 USD for one single barrel. How much we had lost?. Today is day sixteen. To tell you the truth, the moment is evolving. I am about to shriek loudly to beseech the world why I have to carry all these burdens. However, when I think and think, it is undeniably refuting to my passion and principle to work. 

Above said explaining of my silence currently. I have to undergo one of the career stages which truly test my physical, emotion, critical thinking and patience. Acting as a regional project manager at this particular moment is a big challenge to me. Now I believe, it's not that easy as I always thought. The things that I think are out of my power, but I need to react instantly really get me into unnerved. The things that I believe are so called P&C become my new grasp and now, it reveals. I was being scolded for no reason, and I was being cursed for others' fault. These are the things I have to face when the project involves so many parties. The bumptious American divers, the damn optimistic of John and the selfish MC seriously make me realize that power is one of the elements to a battle. I am in a battle field now. My actions will contribute to many consequences. I am ready for the good and for the bad. I am a risk taker now.....this is part of career obstacles.

My beloved readers, here I want to share with you especially those who desired and engrossed to join oil and gas field. I am further to share about technical and hands on management experiences since it is where I am now. First and foremost, I would like to tell you that this exact field isn't monotonous duty. It is very dynamic and zestful indeed. Yes, challenge is everywhere but let is looking into maintenance and emergency terms. We might get depressed when we need to work more than eight hours, when we need to attend the meeting at 7.45 am everyday, when we need to mobile ourself to the jetty, wharf, warehouse, yard, LCT vessels, hardware store and back again to the office to check the outstanding invoices. To prepare the invoices, double and triple check the prices, supported documents and by some means your crews and subordinates are under your responsibility. All in one. Yes, the tasks have been delegated to your crews and subordinates but still at the end you are the one your management and client looking at. Yet, it is not a matter of trust but it is me. Yes, I could say I love my job and I love my tasks. As a human being, I just could not refuse to grouse. So, if you think you are ready, the choice is always yours. As I mentioned, the challenge is everywhere. One thing I want to remind, clients assumed the contractors know everything. Be ready!!!.

My dearest readers, I wrote above as a main contractor point of view. A contractor to a client. I might be right and it might be wrong. One thing I want to focus on, a contractor and client are two different things. We have the expertises and they have the money. We are always needing each other for the sake of better development to the society and to the nation. As my previous entries about this life, the last entity is always referring to us as a brained creature. Our life is meant to be evaluated. What we do and what we say. Let's pray so that the matter can be resolved soon. Today is 16th December 2008, and it is equal to exactly one year and half...I love you so much. Therefore, I just want to say, how proud and grateful I am for being such a fortunate person. I know you know and we know some knew. Last but not least, thanks to my closed friends who keep on asking me "what happened?" when The Chronicle wasn't updated. Nothing happened, just been busy. Let's get into 'My Everything' by Santa Esmeralda. ~Lalala...Lalala...


16 comments:

redzuwan said...

1st commentar.

patungcendana said...

i'm the 2nd...hehehe...we never know what we might find amongst the unknown and the abandon...tabah...

JaseMario said...

At least I'm in the Top 3. Hahaha... Hidayat... what a posting. So genuine yet so true.. and so YOU. Apa aku tulis ni. OKlah.. Hidayat.. Bro harap everything is at their BEST for you. Hujung tahun X cuti panjang ke?

Y u Z z 9071 said...

terlalu byk cabaran rupanye kan....
no wonder la kalo buzy pun...mmg faham dgn skop kerja dayat...

wish dpt bersembang2 lagi k.

patungcendana said...

re: wanita berusia...i dengar dalam kereta pagi2...on the way to work...kadang2 geram dengar orang yang beri pendapat yang bodoh2...i nak nyanyi lagu 'yang besar2 saja' pulak...hehehe

Tepak Sireh said...

hopefully semua dapat diselesaikan dgn cepat dan efisien... lepas tu dapat cuti panjang lagi...

resam mentimun dan durian...kannnn...

Sekejap jer masa berlalu... dah berbelas bulan, lagi beberapa hari dah masuk tahun baru 2009, buka lembaran baru....

Syam said...

great powers come with great responsibilities....learn to become a leader.

salam maal hijrah 1430 dan tahun baru 2009.

Ad Rifza said...

Semakin busy dan busy...patotlaa lama tak update..No hal..Just take a time...Tanggungjawab itukan amanah..Selain untuk diri kita juga akan dipersoalkan ttg amanah yang kita pegang itu.. Sempurnakan.... Selesaikan.. ..Akan dipersoalkan nanti...So work smart lah..Moga berjaya..Insyallah..

rhymee suhaili said...

Things could be harder than it seems ... focus is so what we need

Faisal Admar said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh....... it has been a while since i read your blog in english and here we go...!

i like the way you write in english, indeed. it really give me a peace of mind, seriously.

hmm, i guess it depends on what we want in life. some people want to be a businessman, some in investment, some in real estate and some prefer professional job which still working with people. i don't want to comment to those who prefer to stay at the bottom job description... they just being lazy haha.

most important thing is whether we enjoy the job. seriously i will quit my job with irb someday (maybe soon enough) when my capital is enough to expand what i have been doing for almost a year. i keep my prayer above all and hope that i will get the bless soon that i expected. we never know right?

some people are stuck of the job security. they are tend to think about if he/she quits this job the same opportunity won't come again if the new job is not what he/she expected. but that doesn't count as life is too short to be ordinary isn't it? (no, i'm not promoting my blog huhu :P).

i hope everything is fine with you... take it easy... don't stress yourself... take care of your blood pressure and chin up ok? smile always cause the world will smile back at you ;)

addyaholix said...

hopefully semua berjalan lancar macam yang wan rancang.

dan terima kasih dalam sibuk-sibuk wan, masih jugak sempat jenguk blog hamba =)

thepretender said...

Salam bro,

in life there's always ups and downs.
it just the matter of how we think about it. if it is happen while we are at the bottom part, everything seems so hard to handle but if the other way round, even when people ask us to get over the mount Everest, we'll confidently say we can. thats normal!
what important the most, just be consistent and be yourself coz nobody knows yourself better rather than you.
kuatkan semangat n tawakal
good luck!!! :)

Mak Su said...

mcm serius jer Wan hari ni.... :(

anyway... have a nice day ahead :)

rezekiautomatik said...

may ALLAH bless u. Happy New Year.

^aNgRiAni^ said...

salam Wan
biler nak mai jalan2 kat tawau ni?
hiks :D

Along Abdul Karim said...

salam wan.. masih lagi dengan kes tu yerk? Sabar.. semoga perkara itu akan selesai sedikit masa lagi INSYAALLAH :)

Biar apa pun dugaannya senyum selalu ok :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...