This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

HIS Promises...

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera.....

Now, the matter is approaching to the acme. I put a very big hope for that matter to be resolved before this arrival year of 2009. I have so many things so far in plan. I need to be optimistic. Today, my PM will be flying back to Miri. At least, I felt a bit relief. What is that matter?. It is still.....

At 0631hrs today, early in the morning, I had received a message from my eldest sister saying that my eldest uncle just passed away at Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital, Kuantan. She got the news from my dad and at 0933hrs, my mum called me and telling about the same. The body still in the hospital and will be heading off to Tanah Perkuburan Di Raja Pekan at 1100hrs, and to be laid to rest beside my late grandfather's grave. Frankly speaking, I knew about my late Long Rahman (Allahyarham Wan Rahman Wan Mohd Salleh). My dad once a while fabled about Long Rahman and his descendant, but I just can't remember of meeting him. Maybe yes at once or may be never. I wish to discover the real of Wan's family in Pekan someday. My prayer may his soul will rest in peace. Amin.....

As usual, I want to share something so that I can get motivated to go through my day, my following days and my future days. Hopefully, the readers also can get impelled as we really need it to sustain of the excellent life. They were about thoughts, past experiences and current matters.

I have learned . . . That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. I have learned what they had passed through. The easiest way to get matured at young age.

I've learned . . . That when you're in love, it shows. Trust me, you will become a responsible person. The love will drive you.

I've learned . . . That being a kind is more important than being right. To me, being right can be pretended to portray to but being a kind, it comes from our sincere heart.

I've learned . . . That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. It is karma, what goes around comes around.

I've learned . . . That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. I have learned to balance my life. Work and leisure.

I've learned . . . That sometimes a person need a hand to hold and a heart to understand. Human cannot live alone but you still need to be independent.

Last but not least, we can learn anything, the bad and the good but to ensure we really get what we have learned...learn by practice and practice by doing.

# I will upload my latest picture with my long hair after the break....hehehehe, 

After break: Ermmm....I'm not ready!!!, sorry erkkkk

17 comments:

addyaholix said...

salam takziah buat dayat sekeluarga.
moga arwah ditempatkan bersama orang-orang beriman insyaallah.
alfatihah buat arwah!

long hair? tak sabar nak tengok dayat rambut panjang =)

artisticklytouch said...

takziah buat u n your family.

nice thoughts...up there, very meaningful..

dah, sorang lagi simpan rambut panjang...

saLLy said...

salam takziah dear to u & ur family. btw biar benar ktk berambut panjang? hehehehehe

Yoshi Aiko said...

takziah to you n your family...ktk nak berambut pjg gikka?hihihi...sik apa, klak kmk nangga....selamak tok pun nok dlm gambar passport jak kmk nangga...lom penah nangga gik secara live telecast :P

redzuwan said...

salam..takziah

tak sabar nak tgk ur new hairdo..
haha..

jejakalkindi said...

takziah buat dayat sekeluarga di atas pemergian uncle tercinta..

nice words you have there...turut ter motivated..cheers

bro fisol-shiny happy people

Along Abdul Karim said...

Takziah Wan.. semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan mereka yg beriman... Al-fatihah.

Mr Final said...

alfatihah~

Ad Rifza said...

Alfatihah ..Takziah untuk Wan sekeluarga..Moga roh dia dicucuri rahmat hendaknya..Insyallah..

I've learned...

JaseMario said...

salam takziah.. hidayat

JaseMario said...

ooo.. nak simpan rambut panjang yer...

patungcendana said...

salam dayat...I'm ok thanks.

my deepest condolences to u and your family.

I've learnt that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

err...rambut panjang...nak challenge rambut i ke???

zackzara said...

Salam Wan,

Alfatihah to Arwah, moga di tempatkan di kalangan mereka yg beriman. Amin.

We learn a lot this year, don't we? All of it make us stronger people at heart...and make us a better person at the surface. Wishing you a great day yea..cuti ari ni ..dan hujan..jadi nye plan tak jadi..takpe..we learned that too...that whatever we plan might not come out right. :)

Jom pi tgk muvi!

^aNgRiAni^ said...

Salam Takziah untuk Wan & Family yer

semoga tabah menghadapi segala dugaan dariNya...Amin

arsaili said...

Salam Maal Hijrah, May Allah crown us with the best of iman, health, wealth and peace of mind in the New Year.

Takziah dan moga arwah bersama org yg beriman

Corporate Athlete said...

salam takziah .....

bila la plak simpan rambut panjang nih .... ? ahakss

DBI said...

salam maal hijrah wan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...