This Too Shall Pass

THIS TOO SHALL PASS - No matter what our situation in life, eventually, things will change and it will be over. Tiada satu yang akan kekal melainkan Allah. Kehidupan kita di dunia ini adalah untuk kehidupan di akhirat sana. Berjuanglah untuk menuju jalan yang diredhai Allah. Just everything that THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Friday, 22 August 2008

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera Semuanya.....

"Let's dream big... Let's dream positive... Let's be determine and committed... Let's not forget our values and ethics... Let's be firmly grounded to our roots... and let success follow us".

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I think I'm not ready to be left alone onboard. Seriously...I need Firdaus onboard to assist me on the vessel movement, daily report etc. I was a bit down when CSR onboard announced it's gonna be ONLY one field engineer onboard for the riser removal activity PL233 and PL226 during the toolbox meeting at 0630hrs today. It's gonna be independently independent to me. It's hard for me to accept this. I really need this matter to be justified by the client and top management. They have to look at every single angle and also have to look into our performances and track records. Only then they can decide!!!. I'm not saying I cannot work alone but on this damn big vessel compared to this fucking small creature Wan, I just can't imagine what will happen next. Hey Wan, what happened to you?, why you're damn pessimist today?. Argggghhhh....then again...safety officer also to be demobilized. I will losing my best workmate ever and my safety officer onboard. At first, the reason was one single shift onboard we're conducting now which caused no two engineers and no two safety officers onboard in one time. To make a concrete reason, 'they' touched about commercial terms, I suddenly lost my words, my strength and my happiness working onboard. Don't they think that we're almost to the end!!!.

Yeah...it's tough though. I just planning to train and to teach myself to balance my life onboard. Since my very first day onboard, it was so hectic...the graph seems heavily fluctuated. Yess...still ups and downs but in a fast movement. The saddest one...my worship, where it never has compromises and excuses. 'Biziness' is not the reason!!!. I keep asking myself...am I was given a choice in this life...I answered myself, definitely I was and I am...this the choice I've made. I have to visualize the possible outcomes and circumstances that might occur towards the choice I've made. I always believe there are many different possible circumstances to each choice. The best choice are always made when we are being honest to ourselves and to others. If we happen to make any other choice, it will surely not flow consistently and in a normal pattern, therefore the results will not be consistent and normal. The determination of these factors is something only we can control at the given moment, and each moment varies in complexity.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

We have all made disastrous in our lifetimes and I'm sure that there may be some regrets that are attached to those decisions. Not to say that I regret of the choice currently I've made even my past choices. To me, we shall not let these past decisions affect us anymore. The energy that is attached to our regrets will encompass any of our future choices and will assure the same type of results. Letting go of such regrets will allow us to move forward by giving ourselves a level of self-forgiveness. I'm advising myself and I persuading myself. I just don't want to vitriolic express of my burdens. I've gone through lots of tremendous difficulties in my past and and I wanted to give up so many times but I never did. I had so much stress on me. I stayed strong though. I'll keep telling myself that I could do it, that everything was going to get better. Just take it easy Wan!!!. Wan, you have to look into different perspective...you have to believe that there is something you never expect will comes, just like today when you have received your third calls from your Project Manager, telling you about something that he'd promised during the dramatic oil spill moment, at least you've got it, your tiredness been rewarded Wan!!!. Alhamdulillah...thanks a lot Abg Din.

To Firdaus and Azlan, I don't know what to say. Both you deserved a million thanks from MV Energy Miner for all you have done. You really gave us your good cooperation, your great commitment. We'll be missing you and I hope we can work together again in future. Pray our success for these two remaining tasks. Firdaus and Azlan...actually I dreamt to break our fast onboard together but...don't you remember we've promised that. It's ok bros, God just didn't grant our wish, He has reserved some event for us.


Rhymee : He's such wonderful friend, very entertaining!!!
Aslismail : The adult who very innocent, it's hard to believe
Zackzara : Silent...love to smile and she's contented
Along : Smile...gazing...laughing...that's make her always happy...I guess

Nice meeting and knowing all of you. Hopefully we can manage a small and simple gathering later...breaking fast is the best I think...what do you think???.

Compulsory: Now, I'm onboard, I have to constantly taking Bion3 and Surbex to gain my weight. I lost my weight since my outstation, I have to well schedule my meal time and should have enough rest and sleep. Aja-aja fighting!!!

26 comments:

zackzara said...

KUDOS to you too, Wan, for able to come too for that small gathering. Ingatkan masih offshore coz since the BBQ dulu memang hoping to meet you in person - a tough determine guy who face all the challenges coming his way to the best of his ability. Glad to have known you Wan and Insya Allah, we gonna meet for buka puasa, soon!

ps: ha ah. kalajengking tanggal duapulohenam. *wink*. Wan kalajengking jugak ke?

Neeza Shahril said...

you're NOT a fucking small creature Dayat..
you're a lucky small creature, being in a big vessel and a huge responsibility.
Thousands of them out there are envy of the post that you're having dear :)

Kurus ke? Tak lah.. you're okay. Its better to be kurus now coz, after your bachelor's period over, surely, you'll gain a lot and a lot.. hehee..
Then, you'll start looking for kurus pills :P

take care dear brother :)

Adry said...

kurus... bagusla... kan best kalau aku dapat kuruskan diriku.. hahahha

myfisol said...

salam,

oh!...masih di sana rupanya, patutlah bro & k.mai tunggu x kunjung tiba...dan plan kita pun nampaknya x menjadi, coz you're not around ...ntah2 dah lupa pun plan tu..xpe kita plan lain kali..

& dayat still nampak busy lagi...hang on there, a man has to do what a man has to do..

dan lagi...bila mention tentang miss "DIA"...the time must be tickling very slowly for both of you...I know it, I know..:)

Along Abdul Karim said...

Nice meeting and knowing you too Wan :)
Yes!! I banyak smile and laughing sebab happy sangat bila dpt gather dengan you all that night.. memang happening amat :D
I'm just not sure about gazing tue... am i? hehehe...
Hingga berjumpa lagi.. be safe bro ;)

rhymee azrie said...

Salam wan,
Glad to get to know u. Sure looking forward for the iftar soon :)

Faisal Admar said...

onboard sensorang? adoi... tak bestnya. tapi diharap wan tabah menghadapi rintangan k?

cantik pic yg kedua tuh... tenang je tengok :)

aNgRiAni said...

salam wan...
tq sebab singgah di blog akak
yang pakai baju-t yg tgh duduk or berdiri
kalau yd duduk tu nama dia maya
and kalau yg berdiri tu nama kita panggey dia anne...
takpe nt akak tanya nama sebenar dia
kalau tak pun wan boleh tegur dia kat sini
http://likearose.budihermawan.com/

goboklama said...

be stronger dayat,sometimes we need this extra push to get to the top & we believe you will.. Senyum sket!! :)

Wahidah said...

salam ziarah...life must go on dayat....life ade up and down....be strong kay

Rush Murad said...

Wan, tak elok ambil supplement food... lagi2 u masih muda, kena kurangkan atau kalau boleh jangan ambil langsung. This advice came from a Doctor who treated me lately... unless it is paramount necessary to take...

p/s: yes, u lost some weight... tapi masih 'mantap'... :D

artisticklytouch said...

oh come on...surely you can face all this...perhaps u need more shopping kan...ha ha look in the mirror, and smile to yourself...always work everytime i'm down

aNgRiAni said...

ooo maknanya dulu penah dok sini
ok…hehehehhehe
takper nt akak try tanya kat kawan wan tu
hehehehehe lama juga duduk kat sini yer
kat tawau ni dah banyak perubahannya
:)
akak dah try tanya persoklan wan tu
kalau dah ado jawapannya akak bagitau yer :)

WanHidayat said...

ZackZara: Hahahaha...i also got KUDOS from you, thanks a lot sis...my pleasure...next time will be more..the the merrier...

Yup, I'm scorpion...teka lah???




KakNeeza: Thank kak Neeza...your words always make me smile...kurus nih akak...dulu berisi sikit...rasa mcm org sakit pun ada...

Tak perlu tunggu kawen akak, ramai lelaki sekarang yang tak kawen pun kembang semangkuk!!!, *larikkkk...




Adry: Hahahaha...apa lagi senaman lah..itu jalan terbaik disamping diet...kan..kan..kan...



BroFisol: Yea bro...masih kat kapal..tinggal sisa2 jeak, dah tak lama..tak sabar sungguh...betul lah kata bro, tgh muda mcm ni, kena timba pengalaman sebanyak mungkin, jgn manjakan diri....

WanHidayat said...

Along : Sama lah akak...harap dpt hang out lagik nnti, tunggu sy balik ek...mata akak tuh...seram sejuk dibuatnya..tambah senyum-senyum arnab...




Rhymee: Same goes here....hope so bro!!!




FaisalAdmar: Thanks bro...I'm strong, hehehehe....gambar kedua tuh gambar kat Muara...naik crew boat mmg ena lalu situ...hanya ada satu muara saja...




Angriani: Sama2 akak, bukan kali pertama tuh, sebelum nih pun dah pernah drop komen kat sana, klu akak perasan lah...sy rasa dalam gambar tuh kawan sy...nak tahu sgt...

WanHidayat said...

GobokLama: Thanks bro...sy mesti kuat, ini adalah masa muda terbaik utk lakukan yg terbaik dalam hidup...
sy mmg selalu tersenyum.....




Wahidah: Thanks for visiting my blog...yess, life must go on...aja2 fighting utk kita!!!




Rush: I have take those sbb makan tak berjadual, sering skip heavy meal...sy amik nih pun atas consult doctor, xpe, bila dah kembali normal...sy tak amik, cuma exercise jea ek....'mantap'...aikkk...apa tuh??

WanHidayat said...

En.Seni: Haaaa...probably...i need more shopping, kan...nnti lah balik KL, akan lancarkan shopping maut....




Angriani: Yup...lama akak, mmber kat sana bagi tahu mmg dah berubah, tu yg rasa nak pi sana balik....takpe akak, sy tunggu ek...harap2 betul lah sangkaan sy....

aNgRiAni said...

Salam wan...
memang betul sangkaan wan tu..memang itu classmate wa time kat LD...akak dah tanyakan kat kawan dia kat blog dorang...cuba laa wan tegur dia kat blog ni :
http://likearose.budihermawan.com/

Blog tu kongsi 3 org termasuk anne @ kasjusni :D

mesti dia suka kan... :)

abanglong said...

salam bro- lama tak singgah kat yr blog yg penuh info neh... keep it up okeh.

@naBest said...

lalala~~ saje singgah nk lawat kawan lama.... hohohohoh

WanHidayat said...

Agriani: Alhamdulillah akak, tepat juga sangkaan sy...10 tahun tak jumpe dia...lama tuh tapi sy masih ingat wajah kasjusni tuh...teman rapat dulu...

Terima kasih sekali lagi yang tidak terhingga akak....

Selamat bekerja :)




AbangLong: Terima kasih sbb sudi singgah...insyaAllah abanglong...




AnaBest: Lalala...tq, bila nak kawen nih, nak pi Gerik...

aNgRiAni said...

salam wan...
small matter tu
hehehehehe
mengeratkan ukhuwah...apa salahnya
bestfren wan time kat sekolah ker?

kalau datang tawau...bila2 laaa :)
boleh ketemu dengan dia

:))

rhymee azrie said...

Salam Wan,

Semoga segala tugasan di laut sentiasa dipermudahkan oleh-Nya...

sebab takder chatbox kan.. letak jer kat sini :)

WanHidayat said...

Agriani: Wakmslm, Salam kembali kak, heheeh...apa2pu terima kasih juga lah...yup, adik tuh kawan rapat sy waktu kat LD dulu...sy panggil dia adik...InsyaAllah...umur panjang dan murah rezeki, sampai juga sy ke Tawau kelak...




Rhymee: Alhamdulillah bro...so far so good...hehehe, nnti lah kmek engkah dalam tok...susah mok di kawal kelak...hehehehe, have pleasant day ahead...

Along Abdul Karim said...

aiikk.. mataku menyeram nyejuk kan?.. cam cerita hantu le pulak bunyinya...
senyum arnab?... Along pelihara 5 ekor arnab kat rumah tapi tak pernah lak melihat senyuman mereka...
yes.. mmg tunggu Wan balik utk next gath, insyaallah :D

Anonymous said...

"ME", just like u buddy... n we met b4, SCORPS!

DETERMINED & FORCEFUL (Yup!)

EMOTIONAL & INTUITIVE (always)

POWERFUL & PASSIONATE (of koz!!)

EXCITING & MAGNETIC (easy 2 FIND SKANDEL) Hehehehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...